- About Us
- Choosing a New Pet
- Contact Us
- Prefered Sites
- Pet Health Library
Choosing a New Pet
Choosing a pet can be a very difficult decision, but it can be a very rewarding experience when you find the perfect addition to your family.
Many factors must be taken into consideration before choosing an animal to share your home with.
1. How much time do you and your family have to spend with an animal?
2. How much money can be spent each month on food, veterinary care, and other expenses?
3. How much space can you provide for the animal to live?
4. How long will the pet live?
5. Does anybody in your family, or frequent guests, have allergies to your pet?
6. Is anyone in your family, or frequent guests, afraid of your pet?
7. Do you want an animal that will sit on your lap to be pet, or do you want a pet that will stay in its cage that you can watch?
8. Is the pet legal in our state?
When considering a pet it is best to get as much information about that pet as possible. If you have any questions about a certain type of pet, please contact our office and we can answer any of your questions.